Wednesday 27 July 2022

#33 - New home for Claire, Amanda and Kathie

 



What do you do when you have too many unruly orchids?

Well, you put them in a new tin pot.


I’m sure I’m not the only person that names their plants, and this trio of beauties are named after some of my friends.  Like them, they are wild and playful, and romp all over the place,  ut there was an accident with of them the other day, and it was therefore time to group them in a pit rather than in their separate plastic pots.


Unfortunately, during the move to their new home one of the stunning bloom stalks broke, but they are now happily settled in new bark and moss in the tin basket that I saw the other day, and could not get off my mind.  So, we went back and snagged it today.  Good luck smiled on the girlies, and because it was ex display was a bargain.

We now have room to breath on the window sills, but I am on the look out for another slightly smaller tin container for the other ones.


Orchids are. Bit of a problem for me, please don’t send help!


Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment